Monday, February 16, 2009

Acknowledgement

I would restart writing and developing this blog, but if I do this without thanking a few persons that will be very mean to me.

I would take this opportunity to thank my colleague Mr. Subash Sapru for motivating me to restart writing on this blog and to advice me to sway beyond hard core philosophy to write on.

Secondly, I would like to thank my classmate, who now has shelled herself to remain only a virtual friend of mine. Her philosophical suggestions have given me a good insight on the vivid topics that I could write on apart from philosophy and poetry.

Thirdly, I would mention my life to be motivating enough and giving me full space of time to pen down the experiences that it has given to me till date and that it will keep giving till my last breath.

Finally, I would like to thank two virtual friends of mine who I feel are no more virtual to me and who I would not like to name here, to be with me every time in my down an upswing of mood.

Thank you all and with your motivation I am restarting this Blog once again wishing I get motivating responses from one and all.

Have a Nice Day ahead !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utpal ji ! Everything is so very subtle !! Heard somewhere ,"your writing reflects what u really are "
I am finding it hard to decide if ur poetry is ur relection or the writing ....Coz ur poetry speaks more than ur blog.Ur poetry is truly you (whatever lil i know of u ) whereas ur blog ist letting nyone (read readers) to look inside ur brain.

Anonymous said...

Eik baat to bhoo gaya thaa.....main apna naam dena bhool gaya [:P]
Utpal dada Pradeep here

Utpal said...

Pradeep Bhai !!

Thanks for your time and critical appraisal. This analysis of yours has given me a curt direction of the way how to project my further writes.

And yes, you are right in your observation, my poetry is what I am and my prose is what my mind is .....

I must say, you have a minute eye ... Please do keep giving me your valuabale comments on my further writes as well !

Have a good day and a very beautiful life for ever